WinningSpades Terms and Conditons
- Winning Spades does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- Winning Spades is an independent gambling directory and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- Winning Spades takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- Winning Spades users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- Winning Spades does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- Winning Spades will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of Winning Spade in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, are copyrighted by Winning Spades. In consideration of this authorization, Winning Spades users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- Winning Spades users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Winning Spades and Winning Spades tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
Winning Spades Casino Complaints Service /AGCCS/
By submitting a complaint using Winning Spade Casino Complains Service /AGCCS/ you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Winning Spade Casino Complaint Service is a totally free service and does not collect nor require any charges.
- Winning Spade Casino Complaint Service is a mediatory service between players and casino operators offered by Winning Spade.
- Winning Spade could not be held liable for the outcome of any of the complaints cases, submitted through Winning Spade Casino Complaint Service.
- The information exchanged during the complaint process between player and Winning Spade, and casino representatives and Winning Spade is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the Winning Spade Casino Complaint Service are obliged to follow the implemented time frames of 96 hours available for each side to respond.
- The only communication channel, allowed for discussion and exchange of information concerning Winning Spade Complaint Process is via email.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the Winning Spade Casino Complaint Service could request their complaint case to be reopened up to two times. Winning Spade reserves the right to refuse such request if not enough reasonable grounds for such reopening were found.
- Winning Spades consider and judge all complaints cases based only on the facts and evidence presented by both parties during the Complaint Process.
- The above rules could be changed without prior notice at any time and become effective immediately.